Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week off

We have completed Unit 1 of our new curriculum. We plan to continue school through out the summer with a week off here or there.

Last week we had a death in the family, so we took a week off of school to help out.
I am looking forward to starting Unit two tomorrow. Here it is 9:00 on Sunday night and I have not even look at the material for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to look at it tonight before going to bed. If not I'll have to do it in the morning before I wake up the kiddos.
Another reason I love the Heart of Dakota material......very little prep work is required. Nice for the busy mama.

After next week we will be taking yet another week off for VBS.
I just love that we can be so flexible with our schooling, but I am looking forward getting into a "normal" schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment